Tuesday 4 June 2013

A little bit of good news

A little bit of good news, I popped into town yesterday (Penzance), Mrs Pz01 is on holidays so retail all the way.

 I was pleased to see that Lou’s Shoes in Causewayhead have moved. For those who don't know, Lou’s Shoes were based about halfway up Causewayhead, in what must have been the smallest shoe shop in the world, not anymore, they have taken over the old ETS shop at the bottom of Causewayhead and yesterday was opening day, it was full.

Great to see an independent trader prepared, and with the confidence, to expand in these difficult times. I wish them the very best.

Also I see that Olivers Photographic have opened in Market Jew Street, another independent willing to give it a go, again I wish them the very best.  

Just one more thing, I saw this as I made my way up Causewayhead and it just tickled my fancy.




No comments:

Post a Comment